Saturday, August 20, 2011

~Readers Gallery~


 
Welcome to reader gallery
where we showcase some great
Reader contributions.


We find that more and more follow our tutorials
and we are very happy when you link back to our blog.

 
What we are EVEN more happy is when you send us an email
where you show us what you have created!
Then we can, together with you, show the world how inspirational YOU are!

Thank you for sending us mail

*************************************************************************************************


Arjette has made a lovely card followed Mariannes post-it easel tutorial.





Frouwkje has made two beautiful cards.
She has also followed Mariannes Post-It easel card, and the tea light card- tutorial

 










Gro has made a beautiful frame card inspired by punches and dies tutorial.






Johanna has made two lovely cards and been inspired by our wedding article.



 
NIKI

Niki has made a beautiful magic card inspired by Mariannes magic card tutorial





Victoria has followed Petra's Wallets card tutorial
and made this beautiful wallet card.





Thank you all for beautiful contributions:O)

Remember to e-mail us or leave a comment,
if you have been inspired
by any of our articles.
We are looking forward to show of your
project in our magazine

4 comments:

Denise said...

Beautiful creations ladies xx

Maryann Laursen said...

Really beautiful projects every one of them, so great work girls.
I can only say, that I has been inspired from many of your awesome tutorials inhere, since I found your site here earlier this year, and I was really sad, when I found out, that you closed down for the summer ha ha ha, But now I really hope to see a lot more stunning work here in the following months. You really have some very talented girls here. Thanks soo much.

Maryann Laursen said...

Really beautiful projects every one of them, so great work girls.
I can only say, that I has been inspired from many of your awesome tutorials inhere, since I found your site here earlier this year, and I was really sad, when I found out, that you closed down for the summer ha ha ha, But now I really hope to see a lot more stunning work here in the following months. You really have some very talented girls here. Thanks soo much.

Stamping & Paper Crafting with Ingrid said...

Hello,
I put the link on my site, because you have so many and lovely tutorials. Thanks for sharing.

Greets Ingrid