Thursday, October 13, 2011

DT article: Christmas 2011 with Fiskars

 



Saimme keväällä ihanat paketit Fiskarssilta ja nyt loihdimme niiden avulla jouluista tunnelmaa kortein ja koristein.

Tässä työmme:



We got wonderful packages of punches and stamps from Fiskars on spring and here's what we made for christmas with those.

Here's what we made:



Maissi

003



005

007



010



Lene

















Eva

Theese are the nice punches and a Continous Stamp Wheel that I´ve been playing with:


And here are my cards:





















Petra








SasSa











Saimme myös Donnan ja Aijan työt artikkeliimme

We have also pictures from our teams previous members Donna and Aija


Donna













Aija


Aija







Kiitos Fiskarssille näistä hienoista tarvikkeista!

We want to thank Fiskars for these wonderful supplies!

6 comments:

Ash said...

They are all so very gorgeous!!!! Loved them all so so much.... Wishes!!!

Ash... :)

Maryann Laursen said...

WAUW so many gorgeous creations here girls. You´ve really done an outstanding job with these things here, that´s for sure. Loved them all very much.

Christine S said...

Ååå, så många fina kort!! Tack för jätte bra inspirationer.

Kram
Christine S

Caroline said...

very nicely done, I love all of it. I took the time now to make a teabox with your pattern. You can see the result here http://carolineshobby.blogspot.com

Have a nice day
Greetings from Terneuzen, Netherlands
Caroline

Sandy #1781 said...

Wonderful cards, every single one! I can see where I will get my inspiration for the last few Christmas cards I need to make. Thanks!

ursula Uphof said...

I love visiting your site as you ladies do the most wonderful things. Thank you for sharing and all the inspiration.